1. Watch the Primary Color video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu44JRTIxSQ
2. Click here to view Primary Popsicle lesson: http://dolvinartknight.blogspot.com/2013/10/primary-popsicles.html
3. Students will use primary colors to paint popsicles. Divide a paper into three sections. Paint one red, one yellow, one blue. Collect to dry.
4. Mix the primary colors to make secondary colors. Use these to paint patterens on a paper divided into three sections. Paint one with green patterns, one with orange patterns, and one with purple patterns.
5. Next week cut out the popsicles and glue to the pattern paper. Add a wooden popsicle stick.